Moroccan cuisine is a Mediterranean cuisine characterized by its variety of mainly Arabic and Berber dishes with Jewish influences. Despite its common features with the kitchens of other North African countries, Moroccan cuisine has retained its originality and its unique cultural specificities.
Moroccan cuisine is therefore a reflection of its history and the successive peoples who settled there.
Thus, the spices were introduced by the caravans of merchants from India or Egypt, the sweet, salty mixtures by the Arab-Andalusian civilizations, the cereal dishes by the Berbers or the vegetables in brine by the Jews. One of the main characteristics of Moroccan cuisine is its richness in aromas, fruit of the various spices used. In the souks, you will undoubtedly be captivated by colorful stalls of spices and the powerful scent of freshly picked herbs. The spice merchants will be happy to share with you the secrets of Moroccan cuisine, so do not hesitate to glean some recipes!
Classical cooking class
Express cooking classes
Special bread workshop
Moroccan Pastry Special Workshop
Price per person = 98 Euro or 125 Euro including soft drinks
Price per person = 93 Euro or 99 Euro including soft drinks
Price per person = 93 Euro all inclusive
Price per person = 94 Euro all inclusive
An exceptional place .... fantastic setting, perfect traditional cuisine ... unique experience ... A cuisine with typical Moroccan flavors ... Do not miss this opportunity
Classical cooking class:
Duration :3h00 – 3h30
2nd Pack Express cooking classes:
3rd Pack Special bread workshop:
4th Pack Moroccan Pastry Special Workshop:
- Pick up from your hotel or Riad in Marrakech.
- Transfer to the cooking class house.
- The theoretical part with the mint tea ceremony.
- The presentation of the team with the menu.
- preparation of four varieties of pastry: Krichlate, Bahla, almond briouates and gazelle horns with tasting of what they prepared accompanied by mint tea, fruit juice.
- Each customer leaves with a small package of pastry.
- graduation ceremony.
- Transfer back to your hotel or Riad in Marrakech