5 Day South Island Tour (SI2)
CHRISTCHURCH → FRANZ JOSEF/ FOX GLACIER → QUEENSTOWN → MILFORD SOUND → CHRISTCHURCH
Arrive at Christchurch International Airport where
you will be met by your South Island driver then
enjoy city sights of “The Garden City”
- Mona Vale Rose Gardens
- Cathedral Square
- Arts Centre
- Cashmere Hills Lookout
- Bridge of Remembrance (subject to available time).
- Overnight in Christchurch.
Depart Christchurch for Fox/Franz Josef Glacier,
crossing the Southern Alps, before heading down
the rugged coast line of theWest Coast
- Journey through the World Heritage Westland National Park
- Visiting a Jade Factory in Hokitika
- Walk to the Glacier
Optional Extras Include:
- A scenic helicopter a glacier landing).
- Overnight in Fox/Franz Josef.
Depart Fox/Franz Josef for Queenstown passing
through the native forests of the Westland
- Lake Wanaka
- Cromwell Orchard shop and sampling the
- delightful fruits of Central Otago
- Visit the world famous Hackett Bungy Jump
- Queenstown city sights.
- Overnight in Queenstown
Depart Queenstown for the breathtaking Milford
Sound (said to be the most spectacular road trip in
A half day boat cruise with lunch in one of the most
remote, stunning spots in the world amongst
towering peaks, outstanding waterfalls
Overnight in Queenstown
Depart Queenstown for Christchurch traveling
through the spectacular MacKenzie Basin and the
beautiful farmlands of the Canterbury Plains.
- Visiting Lake Tekapo and the most photographed church in New Zealand, “The Church of the Good Shepherd”
- Pass through Mount Cook National Park with a photo stop at Lake Pukaki
- Depart from Christchurch International Airport
- All tours include your own driver/guide with
modern air con vehicle
- 3 or 4 star accommodation with breakfast
- the Milford Sound Boat Cruise & buffet lunch
- all airport taxes included.