Day 1 / Arrive Izmir Airport
Arrive in Izmir. Meet and transfer to hotel. Visit the Church of St. POLICARP which is the oldest church in ancient Smyrna, it symbolized the community of the Seven Churches of the Apocalypse. Then visit Alexander the Great's "Velvet Castle" overlooking the bay of Izmir.
Day 2 / Izmir - Pergamon - Izmir
Visit Pergamon, Red Basilica, the Acropolis and the Asclepion. Return to Izmir.
Day 3 / Ephesus - Izmir
Full day visit to the unforgettable remains of Ephesus, the House of Virgin Mary, the Archaeological Museum and the Basilica of Saint John. Return to Izmir.
Day 4 / Izmir - Sardes - Philadelphia - Pamukkale
Drive to Sardes, ancient capital of the Lydians and visit the Church of Sardes. Continue to Alasehir where the ancient Philadelphia Church is located. Walk the streets of Philadelphia, then proceed to Pamukkale, the white "Cotton Castle" with its lime cascades of the Roman spa. See the ancient city of Hierapolis. The Martyrium of St. Philip the Apostle is here. Enjoy a leisurely bath in the hot spring pool of your hotel
Day 5 / Pamukkale - Laodicea - Aphrodisias - Kusadasi
Morning visit to Eskihisar, the ancient Laodicea, then drive to Aphrodisias, the city of the Goddess of Love, see the well preserved Stadium, The Temple of Aphrodite, the Odeon, the theater, Agora and Hadrian Bath.
Day 6 / Izmir Airport
Transfer to Izmir airport
USD RATE: $1190 DBLpp - $490 SGL Suppl.
- 3 Nights at 4 star Anemon Hotel in Izmir www.anemonhotels.com
- 1 Night at 5 star Colossae Hotel in Pamukkale www.colossae.com.tr
- 1 Night at 5 star Korumar Hotel in Kusadası www.korumar.com.tr
- Daily breakfast
- 2 Dinners(at
Pamukkale and Kusadası)
- All Entry Fees
- All Transfers
- Professional Tour Guide during the tours
- Service charges and local taxes
- Drinks and meals which are not listed above
- Tips to tour guides and drivers
The Seven Churches mentioned by St. John in the Book of Revelations (The
Apocalypse ) are all found in Turkey and each was a founding community of
- Smyrna Revelation: 2:8-11
- Pergamon Revelation : 2:12-17
- Thyatira Revelation: 2:18-29
- Sardes Revelation:3:1-6
- Philadelphia Revelation: 3:7-13
- Laodicea Revelation : 3:14-22
- Ephesus Revelation: 1:11:2:1-7