the peregrine scents of the Marrakech spice market as you weave through
intricately woven alleys of the souks in the company of an accomplished gu
Emerge from the colourful maze into the Place Djemaa el Fna, a hive of local
bounty and culinary fervour just as the haunting call to prayer fills the
- 7 nights accommodation : 4 nights at 4*/5* or deluxe 5* riad in Marrakech on bed and breakfast and 3 nights at 4*/5* or deluxe 5* riad in Essaouira on bed and breakfast
- Arrivaltransferfrom Marrakech Menaraairport to yourriad by AC minibus 3 /4 or 15 seatsdepend on group Size
- Dinner at Dar Marjana restaurant including drinks and return transfer
- 1/2 dayvisit of Marrakech by air conditioned minibus depend on group size
- Local guide and entrance fees to monuments
- Lunch at local restaurant (drinks not included)
- Cooking workshop at yourriadincludingdinner (drinks not included)
- Cooking workshop at La Maison Arabe (for 4* & 5* Luxe) and at Country club for 5* option
- Transfer to Maison Arabe by AC minibus depend on group size
- Fullday excursion to OurikaValleyincludingvisit of botanicalgarden, and cooking lesson
- Massage of feetafter lunch
- Dinner at le Foundoukincluding return transfer by air conditioned minibus depend on the size of the group
- Transfer from Marrakech to Essaouira and return by air conditionedminibus ,depend on group size
- Dinner at Le Taros restaurant
- Visit of the marketfoodwithyour local englishspeaking guide
- English speaking guide for groups of 7 and more
- cooking workshop at yourriad (drinks not included)
- Full day excursion to Mekala village and Vall d’Argan withenglishspeaking guide : Visit of goatcheesefactory + Visit of Val d’Argan Vineyardwithtastingwine
- Lunch at Val d’Argan
- Cooking workshop at a riad in the medina and dinner (dinks not included
- Transfer from Essaouira to Marrakech airport by AC minibus, depend on group size
- 2 smallbottles of mineral water per person per day
Prices does not include:
- Flight ticket
- Drinks during meals at Ryads and outside of the Ryads
- Personal expenses
- Tips for any kind of services
High season prices
- From 01/02 - 30/06/2015
- From 01/08 - 31/10/2015
Low season prices
Day 1 - Marrakech
the airport for youMoroccan
cooking &culinary tour and transfer to your
deluxe Riad. Settle into your room.
this evening for an introductory visit to the old medina.
Enjoy dinner in one of the finest Moroccan restaurants,
(drinks not include). If you arrive during the day,take a horse &cart
orientation tour of Marrakech including the famous Majorelle gardens. If not,
the visit to Majorelle Gardens on horse &cartcanbescheduled on day 3 or 4
Day 2 - Marrakech Medina
this morning to discover the fascinating history and rich cultural heritage of
this ancient city.
elaborate palaces, mosques and Koranic school as you meander through the
narrowed alleys of town.
lunch in one of the trendy local restaurants (excludingbeverages), spend
some time with your culinary guide in the souks to familiarize yourself with
the fragrant spice stalls and food shops. This will give you a great sense of
how the locals prepare for their daily feasts. Late in the afternoon, return to yourriad in time to
relax and learn how to cook a Moroccandishwhichyou’ll have for dinner.
Enjoyyourmeal in the roof top terraceoverlooking the Medina
(excludingbeverages, dinner in the terrace if weatherispermitting, cooking
Day 3 - La Maison Arabe cooking workshop
After a late sleep and leisurely breakfast on
the terrace head into tlaMaisonArabe and roll up your sleeves during a cooking
class. Discover the delicate spice combinations that go into every dish, learn
the fine flavor balance of the ultimate tajine and learn how to knead your
couscous to achieve a perfect airy texture. Enjoy the fabulous feast you have created for lunch(Excluding beverages) and then take the rest
of the afternoon at your leisure. Head into town to further explore the sites,
markets, and restaurants or simply relax in the serene surroundings with a good
book. In the evening, Explore Jamaa El Fna square busy and bustling food
stalls. You might choose to dine at one of the stalls (at leisure).
Day 4 - Lower Atlas Organic Garden
This morning after
breakfast venture off by private transfer into the foothills of the Atlas
Mountains. On a clear day you can see the snow-capped peaks beyond the walls of
Marrakech and as you approach you will discover the lush green terrain of the
lower mountain range.
Travel across the
Haouz plain through the tiny rural villages and Berber communities to the
market town of TnineOurika, and arrive at an organic herb
Here see, smell and taste the various fragrant herbs
that go into cooking and also aromatic ointments such as aromatherapy massage
oils. See bread baked in the traditional manner in clay ovens, and feast upon
it with your gourmet lunch served in the garden against the Atlas panorama.
Dinner tonight will be served at le Foundouk, a culinary institution in Marrakech that serves modern Moroccan cuisine.
Return to Marrakech for the evening.
Day 5 - Marrakech to Essaouira
After a leisurely breakfast set out with your driver along the scenic road to Essaouira. Traverse the rugged, agricultural terrain through villages and olive groves all the way to the Atlantic coast. Arrive in Essaouira in time for lunch on your own someplace along the water.
Once you have settled into your room at your riad, take the afternoon to walk the endless beach south to the dunes, explore the medina or simply relax on the roof terrace and take in the sounds of the city.
Day 6 - Essaouira Medina & Markets
After a leisurely breakfast set out with your
private guide to the market for a food foraging exploration in the souks.
Experience the sights and smells of this aromatic market and buy all theingredients you
will need to prepare a fine Moroccan seafood lunch at your riad. This afternoon
relax and digest your meal, soak in the sun from the roof terrace or take a dip
in the Ocean. Dinner tonight is at your leisure
Day 7 - Argan Grove, winetasting, goatcheesefactory
breakfast, drive south toward Agadir for about 45 minutes and notice the
terrain changing from Olive groves to Argan groves. Wander through one of these
endangered Argan forests to see the unique spectacle of goats climbing their
thick gnarled trunks to eat the fruit, then visit a farm where (mostly women)
are producing the exotic and delicious Argan oil, virtually liquid gold. We
continue to Meskala village to visit the artisanal goat cheese factory where
you’ll learn about cheese making process.
This amazing refurbished
Kasbah has a surprise in every corner. Sample the goat cheese made in the
premises. We continue to Val D’Argan,
the only vineyard in Morocco outside the more traditional growing regions
around Meknes up north. A highly organic property, it produces the most
excellent wines in North Africa. Enjoy a nice lunch and a wine-tasting session
at the property’s
panoramic restaurant that overlooks the vineyard and surrounding countryside.
A farewell dinner will be arranged tonight at one of
the raids in the Medina of Essaouira (dinner will be cooked by yourselves at
Day 8 -Marrakech
After an early breakfast, drive to
Marrakech airport and depart on your flights home.
of our services, au revoir!